If you stumbled upon this article, you are driven by a curiosity to learn more about the Gemini sign. Unfortunately, there is only so much generalization you can make about this particular sun sign.
Geminis are unpredictable, ever changing, and never stick to the status quo. Other than that, there aren’t many traits that all Geminis share. About the only thing they have in common is that they are unique.
If you were born between May 21 to June 20, your friends are in for a wild ride that only a true Gemini can take them on. Let’s take a deeper look at the Gemini sign.
Understanding the Sun Sign
Before you dive too deeply into a particular sign, it’s important to understand the three primary signs: sun, moon, and ascendant, also known as rising. These three signs represent different elements of your personality to give you the most well rounded perception of who you are as an individual.
Some people don’t resonate with their sun sign and write off astrology as a useless art that doesn’t apply to them. If you don’t associate with any of the traits of your sun sign, look up your birth chart to learn your moon and rising signs. They could be much more helpful in your journey of self-discovery. To get the full scope of your birth chart, you need your date of birth, time of birth, and location of your birth.
The Sun Sign, Moon Sign, and Rising Sign
- Sun Sign: These are the zodiac signs most people are familiar with. This sign gives a basic understanding of who you are and is determined by the date of your birth.
- Moon Sign: This sign reveals who you are internally at your core and how you feel emotionally: the parts of yourself you don’t openly share with the world. You determine this sign through the date and time of your birth on your natal chart.
- Ascendant, or Rising Sign: This sign reveals the exterior façade you show the world. It’s the mask you wear before you feel comfortable enough to reveal what your moon sign says about you. The date, time, and location of your birth determines this sign.
Knowing and understanding all three signs helps develop a balanced perspective of who you were born to be, who you are internally, and the mask you present to the world.
The Gemini Sun Sign
A Gemini’s personality is one that is difficult to pinpoint. You never know what to expect from someone born under this sign. However, chances are that the most exciting moments of your life happened with someone born under a Gemini sign.
This unpredictability and need to follow their passions might come from their designation as an air sign, along with Libra and Aquarius. Air signs have their head in the clouds and will follow wherever the wind takes them.
A mutable sign welcomes change, just like the end of a season welcomes in the next one. It’s the opposite of something like the fire sign Aries, which is the cardinal sign that begins the spring. The Gemini ruling planet is Mercury.
The Gemini Sign Personality
Those born under the Gemini sign are adventurous, curious, and spontaneous. They’ll jump in feet first, eyes closed into almost any situation. They have no inhibitions and will inspire those around them to take leaps of faith as well.
They’re extremely outgoing and will strike up a conversation with just about anyone. Get ready for a whirlwind of a conversation if they choose to engage; they’re quick witted, intelligent, and charming, leaving little room in edgewise for conversational counterparts or adversaries. They command the conversation. They constantly want to know more about the world around them and will ask probing questions and get to the bottom of any story, which would make them a great tabloid journalist. Be careful in sharing your secrets with a Gemini; they’re nosy and can’t be trusted with confidential information.
A Gemini is fun loving and excitable. They’re easily bored and constantly need to entertain themselves with new information or experiences.
Gemini love is tricky. They’re undoubtedly passionate and will whisk you away on a romantic evening of wild adventure.
However, they’re just as likely to leave without a reason. They’re flakey and fickle, and follow the wind wherever it takes them, even if those last minute plans don’t leave room for you.
Gemini Sign Traits
If you have the Gemini zodiac sign, your most common traits include:
- Unpredictability: The only thing you can expect with a Gemini is the unexpected. You never know what a Gemini will think, do, or say next, so you’re just along for the ride.
- Adventurous: Geminis will never be satisfied with the hum-drum of normal life. They constantly need a new adventure on the horizon to stay entertained.
- Spontaneous: Chances are every last minute road trip or late night bar hop happened at the prompting of a Gemini. They like to shake things up and constantly try new things.
- Curious: They’re willing to try anything once. Geminis are extremely curious, and once they get it in their heads that they’re going to try something, it’s almost impossible to pull them away.
- Nosy: Part of a Gemini’s need to be entertained can come at the expense of their friends. They’re nosy and can quickly turn someone’s upsetting drama into entertainment of their own enjoyment.
- Flakey: Because they’re always chasing their next adventure, they might decide last minute that there’s something more exciting to do than whatever you had planned.
The Sign of Unpredictability
All you can know about a Gemini is that you should expect the unexpected. Their personality traits are completely unique to them and however they choose to express their spontaneous nature depends on their interests. Just hold on tight, because a Gemini will take you on a ride you’ll never forget.
If you want to use your Gemini sign as a way to advance your career, join WBD! We can help you pursue a career to fulfill your sense of adventure. Check out our membership levels and download our app today!
- Service Animals and ESAs: Know Your Rights in the Workplace - October 21, 2021
- Earth Signs of the Zodiac: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn - October 20, 2021
- The Best Vacuum for Pet Hair: Our Top 6 Picks - October 19, 2021