The March 20 zodiac sign is Pisces. The Pisces zodiac sign ends its reign on this day, so those born with a Pisces sun sign technically have their birthday during the “cusp” between seasons. The Aries season officially ends on March 21.
Unsure of your zodiac birthday and your star, sun, and moon signs? We have a comprehensive birth chart (natal chart), to give you the specifics of your zodiac.
The Pisces-Aries Cusp
The Pisces-Aries cusp, which falls on the 20th, is a day where you can celebrate both Pisces and Aries birthdays. This birthday marks the beginning of the “cusp” between seasons—a time to not only look back at what you have accomplished in your past season but ahead to what’s coming in your future one. It’s a time to tie up any loose ends and schedule the next steps.
If you were born on March 20, it means your element sign is the water sign. People born under this zodiac sign are emotional, empathetic individuals who possess a strong intuition and creativity. Pisces is also the sign of dreams, imagination, and self-sacrifice.
Pisces tend to be gentle and kind-hearted people, but they can easily become overwhelmed by their own emotions if something goes wrong in their lives. They are very sympathetic and generous individuals who try to help those around them even if it means harming themselves in the end. Pisces’ imaginative nature makes them great artists, poets, and musicians. They also tend to be creative individuals behind any business venture they start.
Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac, which means that this star sign is biologically wired to hold on to feelings longer than other birth signs. They are also emotionally mature, which makes them great at keeping secrets and dealing with complex emotional situations.
On the other hand, Pisces individuals can be very gullible because of their kind nature. They let people take advantage of them—a bad trait to have when you’re in a leadership position. Pisces’ sensitivity to criticism can also make them moody and angry. Pisces can take a long time to recover from emotional baggage because of their tendency to hold on to things longer than the other zodiac signs.
March 20 Zodiac Personality Characteristics & Boundaries
People born on March 20 are extremely sensitive to criticism, which makes them insecure about themselves. They tend to be moody and angry when they feel like their work isn’t being appreciated, but Pisces individuals know that their kindness makes it hard for others to say no to them even if they’ve made mistakes that need to be pointed out.
It’s not always easy for Pisces-Aries individuals to reason with other people because they are so hyper-sensitive. They attract a lot of attention from others. But also have the tendency to let it go to their heads when they’re in leadership positions.
Pisces-Aries individuals tend to have a hard time setting boundaries when they’re in relationships because of their kind and sympathetic nature. This makes them easily taken advantage of by other people.
People born on this zodiac sign also tend to be intuitive and somewhat self-sacrificing. They are the first ones to offer help when it’s needed, even if they have a lot going on in their lives. They’re very attentive listeners who pay attention to other people’s needs just as much as they concern themselves with their own.
In a romantic relationship, those born on this day should avoid people who have explosive tempers as they will likely react to anything negative from their partner in an equally dramatic way. Those born March 20th also need a lot of flattery and support from their partners.
Those born on the 21st of March have some wonderful personality traits. They are imaginative and creative, passionate and loyal, and empathic and kind. Hard work doesn’t scare them, and they will go the extra mile to finish what they’ve started. Not to mention, they are also tend to be very intelligent and talented.
On the flip side of things, those born on March 20th can be gullible and easily manipulated. They can also be selfish with their ambitions. And lastly, they can find it difficult to say no.
Others may see the Pisces-Aries as moody and possessive. They can be quite clingy in relationships, but this is simply because they are so sensitive to criticism and want to make sure that their partner will stay with them even when things get difficult.
Remembering that negative traits can easily be overcome with positive traits, Pisces-Aries are also influential, intuitive and generous.
Famous People Born On This Day
When it comes to famous actors and actresses born on March 20th, Holly Hunter, Ruby Rose, and Spike Lee all call this day their birthday.
Zodiac Horoscope: Love and Compatibility for March 20 Zodiac Sign
When it comes to love and relationships, these individuals are usually very passive when it comes to love. They let their partner make most of the decisions when they’re in a relationship because they don’t like making mistakes or hurting other people’s feelings.
Most Compatible Partners
- Cancer: This fellow water sign knows they can trust Pisces emotionally, and Pisces feels the same. When Pisces needs space, Cancer is able to provide it without it becoming a bigger issue. And both of these signs struggle to take care of themselves and their own needs, as they put others first. But this pairing of zodiac signs also means they’ll do a good job at taking care of each other.
- Scorpio: These two water signs know how to be emotionally supportive of each other. And they also like to get deep with each other. This combo helps both signs to feel seen. They don’t feel like they have to hide or protect themselves, which helps drastically with open and honest communication and trust.
- Capricorn: Capricorns struggle to express their inner emotions, and Pisces seems to have a way getting through to the Capricorn and helping them embrace and express their feelings. This helps to strengthen the bond these two share. And it also creates a strong foundation that can lead to wonderfully healthy relationship
Least Compatible Partners
When it comes to the worst match for those born on the 20th, Gemini, Leo, and Libra are the least compatible.
- Gemini: Gemini is not a good match for the March 20 zodiac. While both are open have a similar openness when it comes to new ideas, these two signs will struggle with communication. Gemini can be a little to blunt for the more emotional Pisces. Trust is also a major struggle for this pairing, as Pisces can sense when they’re being lied to.
- Leo: Despite a strong creative connection, these two signs don’t have much in common. Leos are go-getters and strong-willed. And they can be a bit much for Pisces who generally are more low-key. Pisces can also be a bit of a dreamer, and their lack of follow through drives a Leo mad.
- Libra: Libra, like Pisces, dreams of happily-ever-after. However, despite the shared interest in a fairytale-like-love, these two zodiac signs struggle to trust one another. Libra’s stable characteristic of indecision is shared by Pisces, which can cause issues with communication. Both signs tend to avoid conflict, which can lead to these two not talking about their problems.
Zodiac Horoscope: Career and Money for March 20 Zodiac Sign
In a working environment, the Pisces-Aries cusp would do well in a creative field where their imaginative nature can thrive. Careers such as artist, musician, writer, and other media profession are all fields where there is potential to thrive. In addition to these options, jobs that require them to use their empathy and intuition. Careers such as psychologist or counselor, are also great options.
When it comes to money, this zodiac sign tends to be extremely thrifty. Although they aren’t very good at managing money, they are great at finding bargains and making the most out of something.
Pisces born people also tend to value experiences over material possessions which make them okay with living a simple lifestyle if it means getting to do what makes them happy.
The Importance of Self Care for the March 20 Zodiac
Empathetic and intuitive by nature, people born on this day care a lot about the feelings of others. They also have a strong sense of their own emotions and can be highly sensitive to criticism which is why they need to take good care of themselves.
The March 20 zodiac sign would also benefit from practicing self-care techniques such as meditation, yoga, and acupuncture to keep their energy levels high. This is also why it’s important they surround themselves with positive people that don’t drain them emotionally since this star sign has a tendency to pick up on the feelings of those around them.
- Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma: The Complete Care Guide For the Plant Mom - November 6, 2021
- The Teeth Falling Out Dream: Here’s What It Means - November 5, 2021
- How to Get Motivated and Stay Motivated - November 3, 2021