The August 18 zodiac sign is Leo. The Leo zodiac sign ends its reign on August 22, so those born with a Leo sun sign technically have their birthday during the “cusp” between seasons. The Virgo season officially begins on August 23.
The Leo-Virgo Cusp
People born on the Leo-Virgo cusp share characteristics of both signs! They are likely to possess strong personalities and they may sometimes seem to be a bit of both signs. The cusp represents an opportunity for these individuals to become masters of the traits from each sign.
Leo is ruled by the Sun, and Virgo is ruled by Mercury. Together, these celestial bodies represent the god-like ability to discern truth and beauty with clarity and precision! Leo is a fixed sign, and so is Virgo.
People who are born on the cusp have a strong drive to succeed – it’s their nature – but they may have difficulty realizing their full potential because of how quickly circumstances can change.
Leo-Virgos don’t always understand themselves, and they need time to process their thoughts and feelings. Their mind works rapidly, and they may be prone to jumping to conclusions – something that Virgo does quite well!
Persons born on August 18 have the fire sign, as that is the Leo element sign.
August 18 Zodiac Personality Characteristics & Boundaries
The Leo-Virgo Cusp dates fall between August 18th and August 23rd. Those born on August 18 are likely to be quite balanced, and they may possess strengths that people of other zodiac signs can’t – or can’t – replicate.
For example, it’s possible for the Leo-Virgo cusp to have a really good sense of humor as well as a serious nature at the same time! In many cases, people born on this day may be able to “work both sides of the fence” with ease.
Leo-Virgos are comfortable being who they are, and they don’t typically try to change their nature or personality in order to impress others. They know what they like, and what really matters, and all of it is OK!
These individuals are also very good at taking their time, and they don’t rush into new things. While this is rarely a bad thing, it may slow them down in some cases.
The Leo-Virgo cusp’s biggest problem is impatience. Many people born on the cusp of August 18 tend to lose their cool when things aren’t going their way quickly enough! In some cases, people born on this day may have a problem with being on time. This is because they tend to get so many things done in such a short amount of time that they just can’t or won’t slow down!
Individuals with an August 18 birthday are confident and straightforward, but they’re also good listeners. They have a great sense of humor as well as a lot of determination – strengths that others may not easily recognize until it’s too late!
Leo-Virgos can be aggressive when necessary, but they will do everything possible to avoid conflict with the people who are important to them. They’re likely to surround themselves with friends and family, and they’ll work hard to make sure that everyone involved is happy.
August 18 zodiac personalities can sometimes come across as a bit overwhelming or even intimidating! This is because these individuals are extremely confident, and they know how to get what they want. That said, their behavior may not always be appropriate in social situations.
The Leo-Virgo cusp can sometimes be a bit bossy or controlling without even realizing it. This comes from their ability to see the bigger picture – something that people of other zodiacs may not be able to do as easily.
Famous People Born On This Day
When it comes to famous actors and actresses born on this day, Andy Samberg, Christian Slater, Edward Norton, Roman Polanski, Kaitlin Olson, and Rosalynn Carter all call August 18th their birthday. Also born on this date was Patrick Swayze and Robert Redford.
Zodiac Horoscope: Love and Compatibility for August 18 Zodiac Sign
Most Compatible Partners
People born on August 18th tend to be the most compatible with Pisces, Sagittarius and Gemini zodiac signs.
- Pisces: August 18 natives possess a high sense of humor, and they aren’t afraid to be themselves. Pisces-born individuals appreciate this trait in other people, and they can likely get along with Leo-Virgo cusp well because of it!
- Sagittarius: Although Sagittarius natives may find the Leo-Virgo cusp a bit on the serious side, they likely won’t mind because of their own personal reputation. Rather than arguing about who’s right and who’s wrong, these two might just get along quite well!
- Gemini: Gemini natives share many of the same qualities as Leo-Virgo cusp such as determination and patience. Both individuals are comfortable being who they are, and neither of them are very likely to change because of their relationship.
Least Compatible Partners
Those born on August 18 tend to have the least compatible matches with Cancer, Libra, Aries and Pisces signs.
- Cancer: Those born under the Cancer zodiac may feel like Leo-Virgo cusp comes on a bit too strong for their liking. Cancer-born individuals are often private, whereas Leo-Virgos tend to be more flamboyant and outspoken!
- Libra: Although Libra zodiac signs may enjoy the Leo-Virgo cusp’s playful personality, they’ll probably take issue with just how direct this individual can be at times. Libra-born individuals like to be the center of attention, and they may not appreciate their Leo-Virgo cusp’s attempts to overshadow them!
- Aries: Aries individuals tend to be very competitive (to say the least). While Leo-Virgo cusps also have a competitive side, they aren’t as outwardly aggressive about it. At the end of the day, Aries natives probably won’t appreciate being compared to Leo-Virgo cusp’s seemingly perfect partner!
- Pisces: Pisces can be a bit on the sensitive side, and their laid back approach to life may not mesh well with Leo-Virgo cusp’s aggressive one. Pisces-born individuals don’t like taking control, and they may feel like Leo-Virgo cusp is bossy or domineering!
Zodiac Horoscope: Career and Money for August 18 Zodiac Sign
The Leos born on August 18 tend to be great at balancing their professional and personal lives, and this is largely due to their strong work ethic.
Leo-Virgo cusp’s career tends to be centered around art or design; these individuals may also enjoy teaching or working with children because of their nurturing nature.
When it comes to money, Leo-Virgo cusp is never afraid to pull out the big guns when needed. They may even take on a number of side projects in an effort to make more money.
With that being said, these individuals are also very generous with their wealth. Despite having the ability to be materialistic thanks to their money-making capabilities, Leo-Virgo cusp prefers to spend their hard earned cash on others instead.
The Importance of Self Care for the Leo –
Leo-Virgo cusp is a unique individual who enjoys helping others in ways they may not be able to help themselves. However, when it comes to making sure their own needs are met, these individuals tend to become a bit neglectful. They’re not great at self-care.
As the Leo-Virgo cusp gears up for their next big project, they may forget to take care of themselves for the sake of others. While these individuals appreciate someone taking interest in their wellbeing, they don’t want to feel like a burden on anyone either.
Leo-Virgo cusp is always someone who puts others before themselves; it’s just part of who they are. But, they should always take the time to remind themselves that it’s okay to ask for help every once in a while!
- Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma: The Complete Care Guide For the Plant Mom - November 6, 2021
- The Teeth Falling Out Dream: Here’s What It Means - November 5, 2021
- How to Get Motivated and Stay Motivated - November 3, 2021