Looking for a go-to winter cocktail that you can make in batches? We have you covered with this amazing winter citrus punch recipe from Everyday Entertaining!
This white wine sangria is bursting with citrus and creates magic for the winter holidays. And you can make it even more magical by making some large herb-infused ice cubes for punches and cocktails. They’re super easy to make, and they’ll take your cocktail to a whole different level!
Simply stud each ice cube with your favorite herb before freezing.
But let’s get to the winter citrus punch cocktail recipe!
Winter Citrus Punch Cocktail
Serves: 8 – 10
- 1–2 medium Valencia oranges
- 1–2 medium blood oranges
- 2 bottles (750 ml each) pinot grigio or other dry white wine
- 1/2 cup vodka1/2 cup triple sec or other orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup fresh citrus juice, strained
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or simple syrup
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 3–4 cinnamon sticks
Slice 1–2 Valencia oranges and 1–2 blood oranges and place in a large punch bowl or pitcher.
Add the 2 bottles of wine, vodka, triple sec, citrus juice, agave nectar, rosemary sprigs, and cinnamon sticks and gently stir to combine.
Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
Serve over ice if desired.
About Everyday Entertaining
Everyday Entertaining brings you 100+ recipes for going all out even when you’re staying in – including those fancy holiday meals!
110+ Instagram-worthy recipes for mains, apps, brunch, cocktails, desserts, and more– complete with times and tricks from setting the perfect table to designing your own restaurant-style cheeseboard. Whether you are hosting friends for a backyard BBQ, preparing for your first Thanksgiving, or planning a cozy date night at home, this book has you covered.
The cookbook is pinned by The College Housewife blogger Elizabeth Van Lierde, who makes entertaining essentials easy and affordable. So you know, you can have your cake and eat it too!
You can pick up a copy on Amazon here!
Disclaimer: Links inside the article are Amazon Affiliate links for WBD.
- April 16 Zodiac Sign: Horoscope, Personality, and Compatibility - October 21, 2021
- November 22 Zodiac Sign: Horoscope, Personality, and Compatibility - October 18, 2021
- August 18 Zodiac Sign: Horoscope, Personality, and Compatibility - October 18, 2021