Very few people would argue with the fact that print cartridges are a hefty expense for both business use and personal use. The price of purchasing a cartridge itself is never cheap, however, they also seem to run out a lot faster than anticipated as well. In order to ensure you get the most for your money, you need to be savvy when making your purchase. Therefore, this blog post provides some key tips. Read on to discover more…
- Make sure the cartridge is compatible with your printer – So much money is wasted by individuals who accidentally purchase the wrong toner cartridge for their printer. If you are not going to buy cartridges produced by the exact brand then you need to be certain that they have been created with your printer in mind. They shouldn’t say that they are compatible with every printer on the shop shelf.
- Consider refills – You make some great savings by opting to refill your cartridge rather than buy a new one every single time. Nonetheless, you can only refill a cartridge a few times. This is not a miracle solution whereby you can use the same one cartridge for the rest of your printer’s life; that’s for sure. However, this can save you quite a considerable amount of money in the long run. It is important to ensure you refill your cartridge properly. Use a thorough guide or seek the aid of an expert technician if you are unsure.
- Buy from a reputable company – You don’t only need to do your research regarding the toner cartridges you are purchasing but you also must make sure you do a little bit of digging about the company as well. There are companies offering monthly plans for businesses, including maintenance, like circulent.com. You want to be certain that they are credible and boast a good reputation. It should be fairly to dig up reviews that have been left by previous customers. If they have been unsatisfied then you can rest assured that they will have been more than willing to share this with everyone online.
- Take advantage of bulk deals – There are a lot of companies who offer discounts for those who buy cartridges in bulk. Updater.com reveals why bulk buying is so good. For instance, if you buy two cartridges you may get the third one three. Another example is when you buy a large amount and then the price per unit starts to decrease based on the amount you purchase. It is highly recommended that you take advantage of these. As long as you keep your toner cartridges stored in their sealed package the quality of them will not be compromised.
- Buy separate color cartridges – Usually, you have the option to buy one color cartridge containing all three inks or you can buy three separate ones. It is definitely recommended you go down the latter route. If you go for a tri cartridge then you will need to replace it as soon as one color runs out and this can often result in you wasting a considerable amount of ink and thus consequently wasting your money as well.