You just started operating your business for a couple of months. And although everything has been doing well, you admit that dealing with the responsibilities can be hard at times. Since you’re now a business owner, you have to wear a lot of hats at the same time – you have to take care of your employees, your customer service, your products and how you can satisfy customers while gaining more in the process. Not to mention, you still have to watch over your family and spend time with them. All of this has stressed you, and you know that if you don’t do anything about it, you’ll be burnt out – and nothing good can come from that. If you want a helping hand in your business, Fulfillment By Amazon might be the solution. Many businesses have benefited from FBA, and your business might experience the same results too.
First Off, What Is FBA?
For years, Amazon has been known to be one of the largest online selling platforms. Once you browse through Amazon online, you can search and buy products of different sorts – clothes, house items, toys, smartphones – Amazon has everything! Aside from this service, Amazon now has an FBA. This is a service which means Fulfillment By Amazon and has helped businesses in more ways than one. With FBA, you can have someone help in different areas of your business behind the scenes. To drive the point home, here are some of the services you can get from FBA:
- With FBA, your products can be eligible for Amazon Prime: If you’ve ordered anything from Amazon in the past, you might be familiar with Amazon Prime. You know, the service which gives you two-day free shipping, among other services. When you acquire FBA services, your business can also give this kind of service to your own customers. This can become your competitive advantage among other businesses in the market.
And since Amazon is already known to be a big player in the market, it’ll be easier for you to grow your business when you associate yourself with the former. You’ll be able to gain more customers and retain old ones. Amazon is a trusted business by many people and with FBA, it won’t be long before your business can become one, too.
- With FBA, your customers can get Amazon’s trusted customer service and returns: One of the services you can get from FBA is Amazon’s customer service and return services. This means that Amazon will personally talk to your customers if there are any concerns or complaints. They’ll also manage the returns requested by your customers. And since Amazon has been doing this for years, you can guarantee that they can do an excellent job on your behalf.
- With FBA, your business can grow quickly: When your business is focused on selling products, you need a location which allows you to store everything securely and properly. Doing this on your own can be taxing and time-consuming especially if you don’t have any know-how doing it. But thanks to FBA, you don’t have to worry about this anymore. Inventory is something which FBA can also offer your business, regardless of how big or small your needs are. With FBA, there’s no minimum number of units you must send. Amazon will handle everything – down to the details – to save you time. This is a hat which will be taken off from you so you’ll be able to focus on other important things on your business.
- With FBA, you can fulfill orders from different channels: One of the most unique services you can get from FBA is its Multi-Channel Fulfillment. You can fulfill orders from different sales channels without worrying about your inventory. You can manage all of your inventory online while Amazon takes care of the rest.
- With FBA, you’ll have a service which is cost-effective and simple: FBA comes with several services but all of these don’t come with an expensive price. On the contrary, you’ll pay as you go. You’ll be charged for the storage space you use and the orders you fulfill. Your fees will only include the cost of shipping, and you’ll be making use of Amazon’s Prime Free services at no extra charge. This is an investment which can benefit your business in the long run.
If you want your business to thrive and succeed over time, you should be willing to look for ways to get the job done. You shouldn’t solely benchmark on what your competitors are doing, but you should always think out of the box. This is one way for you to level out the playing field while being more attractive to more and more customers. Aside from FBA, you can check out Entrepreneur Journal Review for reviews on products and services which can help your business.
Kristen is a journalist and business owner who enjoys writing on the side. She’s written for website such as Journal Review and enjoys getting into detail about different aspects of business. In her spare time, she enjoys jogging.